Loggias and LivinRoof
LivinRoof: Conservatory system that combines both worlds
A LivinRoof installed by Taunton lets you enjoy the natural light a typical conservatory has to offer whilst granting you the atmosphere a traditional brick extension creates. It’s uniquely versatile nature helps you successfully extend your home’s living space whilst giving you a conservatory that is both stylish and thermally insulated.
A LivinRoof is the first conservatory roof system that is designed to give homeowners true flexibility, combining both solid and glazed roofing in the most seamless and natural way possible. The system can even be applied to existing conservatory structures, meaning that anyone can benefit from its unique offerings.
Providing you with strength, thermal efficiency and fully customisable aesthetics, the LivinRoof system from Taunton transforms a traditional glazed conservatory extension into a room that can be used all year round. This highly distinctive roofing system combines both solid and glazed conservatory roofing, bringing together the best parts you love about both.
Benefits of a LivinRoof system
- Lets you enjoy the light of a conservatory with the feel of an extension
- Improved thermal efficiency compared to regular conservatories
- Allows for more style and furnishing options
- Various glazing options available to achieve desired warmth
- Allows for both natural light and reliable structure
Loggias: British structure with Italian inspiration
A Loggia conservatory from Taunton offers homeowners the combination of exterior beauty with flawless building design. If you’re looking to add more style to your living space, nothing quite comes close to Loggia. Inspired by Italian renaissance architecture, a Loggia is a solid and stylistic alternative to a traditional extension that allows for successful 21st century living.
Thanks to its immaculate glazing and reassuringly robust plastered walls, electric panel heaters help to provide sustained heat that is generated rather than retained. Just two customised corner heating panels are all it takes to heat a 4000mm x 4000m Loggia. Whether your home is modern or traditional, Loggia will enhance your home and compliment it perfectly.
Despite its wholly unique and bespoke design, it’s structure can incorporate various design options, meaning that whichever window and door combination you prefer, a design will be created that is quintessentially unique to you.
Benefits of a Loggia conservatory
- Faster installation compared to other conservatories thanks to columns
- Various distinct colours available to match aesthetic elegance
- Integrated electric panel heaters that provide sustained heat
- Cost-effective alternative to a traditional brick extension
- Capable of incorporating luxurious sash windows